Places and People: Groups
- The OZ Project (C.M.U.)
- Emotion Research Group (Univ. of Cambridge, UK)
- Center for the Neuroscience of Fear and Anxiety (NYU)
- The Cognition and Affect Project (Univ. Birmingham. U.K.)
- The Cognition and Emotion Group ( Cognition and Brain Science Unit - Cambridge Univ., U.K.
- Geneva Emotion Research Group (Switzerland)
- Emotional Processing (Dorset RDSU, UK )
- Affect Analysis Group (Univ Pittsburgh, PA).
- Facial Expression Analysis - An overview, from the Perceptual Science Laboratory (U.C.Santa Cruz).
- Facial Emotion Expression Lab (University Fernando Pessoa, Portugal)
- Face and emotion perception research group (Univ. of York, UK)
- Responsive Virtual Human Technology from RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Intelligent Software
Agents and New Media (Austria)
- Kappas' group
(U. of Hull, UK)
- Joe LeDoux's Laboratory
- The Affective Computing Home
- The Emotion
Research Program of the Psychonomics Dept
, (The Netherlands)
- Positive emotion and
psychophysiology laboratory (U. of Michigan).
Emotion Laboratory (McMaster University, Canada).
and Emotions in Agents (Institute de informatica, Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Research group
for Emotions, Sociality and Computing (University of Tampare, Finland)
- Computer Laboratory (Peter Robinson) Project on Emotionally Intelligent Interfaces (University of Cambridge,UK)
Note: If the activities of your group are explicitely
related to the scientific study of emotion, please send us email, and we
will add you to the list...
Editor: Jean-Marc Fellous